Report An Issue (Roads Etc)

Reporting Issues in the Neighborhood


Street Light Outtage

This gets reported to Duke Energy and is repaid by Duke Energy. Follow the link to report the location of an unlit street light:



Potholes and Drainage Issues

These issues get reported to the North Carolina Department of Transportation. The link for reporting these problems can be found on this page: