MARSH OAKS POOL RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Only residents, owners, and their guests may use the pool. Each guest must be accompanied by a resident, with the exception of bona fide house guests and members of immediate family. The host is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests. Pool parties are not allowed and not a part of a clubhouse rental. Blow up devices in the parking lot area are not allowed except during an Association community event.
2. Both pool gates have electronic locks and will require you to have your access card or FOB to enter the pool and bathrooms. If you need a FOB(s) to access the pool gates, please contact Premier Management at 910-679-3012. If a resident needs a replacement FOB(s), the fee for replacement is $25 each.
3. Users of the pool must be courteous and alert to any unsafe conditions.
4. No glass containers or breakable objects permitted; cans and plastic or paper glasses/cups are permitted. No littering, put all trash in the containers provided.
5. No cooking equipment allowed in the pool area.
6. Abusive language, intoxication, boisterous conduct, loud music or vandalism will not be tolerated.
7. Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool. (No cut-off jeans or other filter clogging clothing.)
8. Children not yet toilet trained wearing diapers must also wear a Swim Diaper and may only enter the “kiddie pool” and must be continually watched by their parent or sitter. Should an accident occur, every possible effort should be made to remove the “evidence” promptly, notify the pool attendant, the management company, or a committee member. A small child wearing disposable diapers only is not allowed in either pool. Toddlers, although may be toilet trained, it is still recommended they also wear a Swim Diaper for everyone’s safety.
9. Life rings and other safety equipment are for emergency use only. Please be courteous and refrain from use of rescue floatation devices.
10. No diving into the pool, pushing, shoving or running anywhere in the pool area.
11. No pets permitted.
12.The entry gate must be closed each time you enter or exit the pool.
13. Wet swimming suits or towels are not allowed in the clubhouse.
14. Everyone who uses the pool does so at his or her own risk. The Association is not responsible for the loss, theft of or damage to anyone’s personal property.
15. The pool will be open for use from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
16. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied, supervised, and protected by an adult.
17. An adult must accompany children under the age of 8 to the bathrooms at all times.
18. Bathroom doors need to be closed in order to lock properly. Please make sure they are closed properly at all times.
19. Umbrellas should be closed when you leave the pool area in order to keep them from being damaged during high winds or sudden storms.
Please notify the Board through the homeowner portal if you feel the rules are not being followed.
AED Unit on the Clubhouse Porch
There is now an AED unit mounted on the exterior wall of the clubhouse facing the pool. If the AED unit is used for an emergency or tampered with, an alarm will go off. There are two keys, either one can be used, to turn off the alarm on the red cabinet that houses the AED unit. When the cabinet is opened, one of the two keys will be needed to turn off the alarm. In the clubhouse, one key is located in the miscellaneous drawer next to the refrigerator and the second key is located hanging on a peg in the cabinet to the left of the microwave.
If you use the key, please be sure to return it to its location and contact a Board Member/Premier that this emergency device was used.