1. Only residents, owners, and their guests may use the pool. Each guest must be accompanied by a resident, with the exception of bona fide house guests and members of immediate family. The host is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests. Pool parties are not allowed and not a part of a clubhouse rental. Blow up devices in the parking lot area are not allowed except during an Association community event.
2. Both pool gates have electronic locks and will require you to have your access card or FOB to enter the pool and bathrooms. If you need a FOB(s) to access the pool gates, please can contact CAMS at 1-877-672-2267 or submit your request on the owner’s portal. This process is so your request can be tracked properly. CAMS is located at 1612 Military Cutoff Rd. #108. If a resident needs a replacement FOB(s), the fee for replacement is $25 each.
3. Users of the pool must be courteous and alert to any unsafe conditions.
4. No glass containers or breakable objects permitted; cans and plastic or paper glasses/cups are permitted. No littering, put all trash in the containers provided.
5. No cooking equipment allowed in the pool area.
6. Abusive language, intoxication, boisterous conduct, loud music or vandalism will not be tolerated.
7. Proper swimming attire must be worn in the pool. (No cut-off jeans or other filter clogging clothing.)
8. Children not yet toilet trained wearing diapers must also wear a Swim Diaper and may only enter the “kiddie pool” and must be continually watched by their parent or sitter. Should an accident occur, every possible effort should be made to remove the “evidence” promptly, notify the pool attendant, the management company, or a committee member. A small child wearing disposable diapers only is not allowed in either pool. Toddlers, although may be toilet trained, it is still recommended they also wear a Swim Diaper for everyone’s safety.
9. Life rings and other safety equipment are for emergency use only. Please be courteous and refrain from use of rescue floatation devices.
10. No diving into the pool, pushing, shoving or running anywhere in the pool area.
12. The entry gate must be closed each time you enter or exit the pool.