Marsh Oaks HOA Tennis/Pickleball Rules and Guidelines
The rules and guidelines for the Marsh Oaks Tennis/Pickleball Courts were updated in order to make it easier for Residents to reserve courts and to prevent unauthorized use of the courts.
The changes are summarized as follows:
1. If you are playing tennis or pickleball, you must use the “Court Reserve App” for reservations.
2. Reservations can be made up to 2-4 weeks out. Residents may reserve one court for 2 hours per day.
3. Tennis or Pickleball Clinics are for Marsh Oaks residents only.
As a reminder to all Residents, the courts are for playing tennis and pickleball only. Social gatherings, skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, tricycles, pets, etc. are NOT allowed on the courts. The nets and fences are not for climbing.
Enjoy playing tennis/pickleball on your Marsh Oaks courts.
Court Reserve App.
Welcome to our new tennis court management system! We believe this platform will
help us continue to improve our tennis operations as well as your tennis/pickleball experience. We look forward to seeing you on the courts!
How to Create an Account:
2. Enter your information, create a password, read and accept the disclosures.
3. Click Submit.
4. Your request will be approved within 24 hours.
How to Reserve an Open Court Time:
1. Once you have created an account and the request has been approved, you will login to your account.
2. Click the Book Courts tab at the top of your screen.
3. Select available time slots.
4. Choose the date by using the arrows (top left) or by clicking the date on the top-left portion of the page.
5. Choose by clicking the RESERVE button on that time slot.
6. Complete the reservation form.
7. You will get an email confirmation.
How to Cancel a Reservation:
1. Click MYPROFILE on the top-right of your screen.
2. Find the date & time of upcoming reservation you wish to cancel. Click the DETAILS button on the right.
3. Click the red CANCEL RESERVATION button in the upper left.
4. Click CANCEL RESERVATION.
• Court booking and availability will only be available online or on the app
beginning August 1, 2021.
Courts can be reserved up to 3 hours in advance of the reservation time.
Residents are REQUIRED to add ALL participants for each reservation,
• You are allowed 1 reservation per day per resident as we only have 2 courts available and want to give everyone the chance to play.
• Reservations are allowed up to 2 weeks in advance on a rolling basis.
• We ask that residents cancel their reservation at least 3 hours in advance of their reservation time.
Please feel free to contact Court Reserve at any time to reserve courts, cancel reservations, or ask a question. They have a live chat feature on their website! www.courtreserve.com